- Fast and Easy to use
- Supports Military, Civilian, and International use simultaneously
- Synchronize Flight Data with TSE Digital Production’s Pocket Flight Log (available separately)
- Incorporates Print-N-Export Create reports optimized for printing or for export to Excel
- Choose custom date ranges for your reports
- Export to Excel™, Word™, Acrobat™, and Rich Text
- Three time input options.
- Out, Off, On, In - Traditional Airline
- Out, In - Abbreviated format for quicker entry
- Direct Block - Used to enter old data when times not known
Unlimited custom flight time categories
- QuickLog(tm) time boxes. The time input boxes were custom made by TSE Digital Productions for PFLD.
- Search for several important items from your flight log.
- You can search for dates, crewmembers, airfields, flight events accomplished, tail numbers and more.
- Once you locate a record you are interested in you can expand it on the fly or jump directly to the entire record for editing
- Delete unwanted Airports, Aircraft, or Flight Events
- Edit aircraft information
- Edit airport information
- Enter Initial Flight times. This allows for accounting of PIC, SIC and other times for each aircraft
- Totals Screen
- Display FAR 121/135, Military and User flight time limits simultaneously
- Comprehensive Totals/Subtotals for each aircraft type
- Include custom date ranges
- Search by command type (PIC, SIC)
- ATP screen
- Pocket Flight Log version 2.00 or greater
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.7 if NOT RUNNING Windows XP or Vista